Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Making Peace

There may have been something that happened after class that I'm not aware, like someone getting injured from a falling chair. If that's the case, I need to know that.
However, if all that happened was misplaced chairs and blackboards being used as blackboards than no apology or peace offering is needed. Everyday, in that classroom, there has been writing on the blackboards and chairs out of place, so if that's the problem, apologies need to be made for EVERY day in class. This day was no different. Classrooms are designed to facilitate learning and this classroom was used appropriately.
If there's more to the story (like an injury I'm unaware of) someone please let me know.
If someone lets themselves get upset over misplaced chairs, they don't have a very promising future and will go through life permanently offended by whatever circumstance comes their way.
I don't think anything was broke or vandalized. Again, there may be something that happened that I'm unaware of.

1 comment:

  1. No injuries, other than to people's sense of decorum. At least that I know of...

    ReplyDelete